These are the most relevant news of the week, related to the legitimate National Assembly of Venezuela.
- The President in Charge of Venezuela, Juan Guaidó, together with the Delegate Commission held an official meeting with the delegation of the Inter-Parliamentary Union with the aim of verifying “in situ” the human rights violations of deputies; harassment of the Legislative Branch; and the political situation.
- President in Charge Guaidó accompanied the authorities of the Venezuelan Medical Federation (FMV) in the commemoration of its 76th anniversary and paid tribute to the 760 Health Heroes who died from COVID-19.
- During the ordinary session of the Delegate Commission, the parliamentarians denounced that 960 people are waiting for a transplant, a delay caused by the closure of this program in 2017. Of this total, 150 are children and adolescents.
- The support of Operação Acolhida (Operation Wellcome) helped Venezuelan migrants and refugees in Brazil. For this act of solidarity, the National Assembly declared to members of the Humanitarian Logistics Task Force ‘Illustrious Sons’ of Venezuela .
- The National Assembly declared its solidarity with Afghan women and advocated for the respect of their human rights.
- The Deputies of the legitimate National Assembly condemned the transaction carried out by the Maduro’s regime with the shares property of Venezuela in the Refinery of the Dominican Republic, Refidomsa, a sale that they described as illegal.